Thursday, February 14, 2008

So that's how my week has been.

Okay, the girl I told you about responded to that email and said that someone had stolen her credit numbers were stolen and she hasn't been able to go online at all. Well, I really kinda feel like an ass. Although it could just be Friday. I got to get it in my head that people you meet once over the internet don't call you up when they're in crisis mode, they could care less what you're up to, they're busy.

Here's the email I sent:(Psychosis running rampant!)

Hello. Let me start this off by saying, how ya been? I don't know if you know this about me but I can be a little impatient and reactionary when I don't know where I stand with someone. For instance, you don't have to dodge me on Yahoo Messenger anymore because I took you off my contacts list. And I cancelled all my subscriptions to all of the online dating sites I was on. That's not so much about you, just not having anymore luck on those things and I was beginning to obsess a bit about it, so I axed them all.

You know what I find amusing? That I met with three women that week and the only one still in contact with me I have almost nothing in common with, so far. But she's nice, we'll see if it goes anywhere.

Oh, and this is the only way that I can contact you, I kind of deleted your number so I wouldn't call you. I wanted so bad to call you up and force you to tell me no thanks, but if you can't do that over the phone, over email would be nice. I just need to hear it so I can move on. I think way too much and I'm usually a patient person but like I said when it comes to people I don't know where I stand with my mind can't let it go. So please, respond and put my mind at ease.

Hope your week's going well,

Robert

P.S. I hope that this year's Valentine's Day is special for you. Bye.

And her response:

Ok before this comes off as rude, the past week has been really bad. Which is why I have not been online. I don't dodge people. My credit numbers have been stolen so I am dealing with that right now and that is pretty much my priority. Sorry if I can't cater to everyone's needs right now. So thats how my week has been.

I deserved every bit of that hostility. I like it. Well, I have steeled myself to the fact that I will not initiate anymore contact with her. I would like it if she called, or emailed, or anything, but I'm coming off as a whiny little bitch. So I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: