Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Do you think they make a pill for my kind of psychosis?

I'm officially off the market. I cancelled all of my subscriptions to the internet dating sites I was on, 5 to be exact. This isn't a declaration of me finding someone special, and knowing that they're my one and only, although I'm still chatting with Amanda on the phone periodically and that has a chance, but more to just point out that me asking out someone I meet in the real world is kind of laughable. I'm just spent on putting myself out there, and the whole online dating game game, you know what I mean.

Another thing, my emotions fly all over the place when I'm not sure where I stand with someone. I get completely reactionary, for instance, this other girl I met just over a week ago said she was shy and that she has trouble contacting people and such. So I call her a couple days later, she "forgot" to program my number in and didn't know who it was calling, then she told me she was dodging me on Yahoo Messenger because she felt awkward because she met someone else from the internet and didn't blah blah blah. So I was in wait and see mode, in order to achieve this, I deleted her number from my phone so I wouldn't call, and deleted her from my contacts list on Yahoo Messenger. I just sent her a myspace message saying pretty much that, pleading with her to just tell me where we stand, I think it's pretty obvious, but you never know. Let's just hope she has the courage to tell me atleast that much.

That lastparagraph kind of makes me sound Psycho when I reread it. I just hate to be strung along by someone who "doesn't want to hurt your feelings", that's a million times worse if you ask me.

Do you think they make a pill for my kind of psychosis?

No comments: