Monday, February 25, 2008

BUZZ!!!

Those of you familiar with Mike's Asy Chronicles will notice that this exchange was of the same variety. I'd been getting IM messages from this person off and on for the last couple months. The other day I wanted to talk to someone and then she BUZZed. I thought, what the heck. This took me by surprise so much that I took long pauses like toward the end when she BUZZed me again. I was thinking how much I should play along, but then I thought, I'm good. He/she was a persistent little devil.

BUZZ!!!
susanpedro19: hi
Robert Jackson: hello
susanpedro19: why you don't talk before
Robert Jackson: I've been gone all day
susanpedro19: ohh ok
Robert Jackson: what you up to
susanpedro19: nothing
susanpedro19: and you
Robert Jackson: just got back from the movies
Robert Jackson: what you been doing with yourself lately
susanpedro19: nothing
Robert Jackson: that seems a bit impossible
Robert Jackson: so, what you wanna talk about
susanpedro19: about some big amount of money
susanpedro19: that was kept some where by my father
Robert Jackson: like he hid it on you
susanpedro19: i want someone that's serious
Robert Jackson: you're starting to lose me, tell it to me straight, what's up
susanpedro19: well
susanpedro19: i want you thats why im telling you thois
Robert Jackson: go on
susanpedro19: can you travel to london or holland to get some money for me there
Robert Jackson: that's kind of a lot to ask
susanpedro19: if you can get this money...we are rich...we invest on our own
susanpedro19: without no one
Robert Jackson: Um, why haven't you gone and gotten the money yourself?
susanpedro19: because i can't handle it alone
Robert Jackson: I don't have the money to get to London, I just bought a house, and most of my money has gone into it.
susanpedro19: i want us to work on this then
susanpedro19: the money was kept in london and i have the contact of the company that kept the money for me
Robert Jackson: so where do I come in
susanpedro19: ohh okay
susanpedro19: i will have to give you the company name and the name of Director of Operation
susanpedro19: the person that you will contact straight on my behalf
susanpedro19: maybe you will do that tomorrow
Robert Jackson: this is too weird. I don't even know who you are. And you're asking this of me. It's all a bit too much.
susanpedro19: you don't know me huh
susanpedro19: since we been talking
Robert Jackson: we haven't talked in a while, and even then I didn't learn much about you.
susanpedro19: haowww
susanpedro19: we have been talking here robert
susanpedro19: just that we don't use to see eachother online everytime due to the process of this money that i am telling you
Robert Jackson: I sincerely apologize, but you should try to find someone else to help you out with your predicament.
susanpedro19: ohh why??
susanpedro19: because i just inform you
Robert Jackson: because I can't get myself to Europe. I've got responsibilities.
susanpedro19: ohh alright..
susanpedro19: but all the same...if you can contact this company they can come to you in state
susanpedro19: and deliver the money to you in a safety consignment box
susanpedro19: and i have the picture of the company here with me if you don't mind to see it
susanpedro19: i will let you see it
Robert Jackson: why would you want the money brought to me?
susanpedro19: i look around the whole world...think straight to you
susanpedro19: beside you are ok
Robert Jackson: that I am
susanpedro19: robert how i wish we both work on this together
susanpedro19: this is great opportunity for me...even for you too
susanpedro19: i will give you proof
susanpedro19: also will fax all the document that back this to you
susanpedro19: ok
BUZZ!!!
Robert Jackson: I don't have a fax
susanpedro19: robert can we start the arrangement beside have been dealing with the company in london and have went down to see the Director of operation
susanpedro19: i need to come up with you ...so that all the necessary arrangement can be make and bring the consignment down to your doorstep and deliver it to you
susanpedro19: thats all
Robert Jackson: I bet it's pretty easy, get a neighbor or something to do it. I gotta go.'

2 comments:

Uncle Sam said...

I feel obligated to point out this is a scam. I'm sure good hearted Robert realises this. But I got to point it out. The worst thing you can do is talk to these people. They will keep bothering you.

Anonymous said...

"Susanpedro19" also tried to swindle me for money she needed to pay her lawyer and also she needed money for an airplaneticket. This is a Nigerian swindler!!!