Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Day Seven: Las Vegas Part Two

Las Vegas, I am at a loss of words of what to say about this town. There is a lot of things to do, but being alone I went for the easiest thing to find to do in Vegas, gambling. Now I didn't lose the house or anything like that, but I sure didn't win. Man I'm a crybaby. Done with that, now onto the things that were good today. My sister Rolanda told me about an elvis impersonator who performs free everyday. I went and checked him out at Bill's, formerly Barbary Coast. He was really good, his gimmick was that he was Big Elvis. I have no idea who the chic is.


The other thing that was sweet was the fountain in front of the Bellagio. You know, the meeting place for the crew in the Ocean movies. I think I'll go check 'em out again before I go. I tell you what, I checked out the Bellagio and that place is awesome.


Oh yeah, I'm staying at the Planet Hollywood, the room is pretty nice. There's random memorabilia in every room, in mine is a picture of the Blues Brothers, a copy of a letter by Bruce Lee where he stated his plan on how he's gonna be the highest paid Oriental super star in the US, and a poster of 16 Blocks.

Oh, and there isn't a missing entry into the blog, I just couldn't get myself out of the room yesterday. I didn't feel good, so I just stayed in. Tomorrow I leave early, so I can get to Colorado and drive through the Rockies while it's still light out.

1 comment:

Uncle Sam said...

Come on you can tell Uncle Ronin. On day six you were out wandering the desert looking for the Bunnie Ranch werent you. You cheeky bastard, you. ;-)