Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Day Five: Las Vegas - Part One

Made my up to the Grand Canyon early enough for me to get to Vegas around 8, here time. The drive was even more scenic than the day before, it was hard to keep my eyes on the road. At the Grand Canyon, I went to the southern entrance to the park and there's two lookout points. At the first one the fog was so bad you couldn't see anything.


I wonder how many people got there and thought, Why wouldn't it be? I just laughed and nodded, yup. Luckily the other lookout wasn't engulfed in fog.


After that I called up the Planet Hollywood hotel and got another night so I'll be there til Thursday. Tonight I'm gonna go see the strip. I'm gonna wait till later to get the full affect. Plus I just got up from a late night poker tournament that I was in. I got to the final 10 and then was taken out. I'm gonna loaf about for a bit.

No comments: