Friday, January 18, 2008

The Return of Monkeyboy

So I find myself sitting here, thinking about things that I would like to write about. I got nothing. So I'm going to start the new series, It's a Monkeyboy's World. By popular demand, from the texts I sent to Mike.

Monkeyboy and the Case of the Dirty Spinster

"Hey, lady, I don't appreciate you telling everyone in the building that I've been seeing a nice girl on the side. It's none of your business, I can date whatever species I like." Monkeyboy storms off in a huff.

The Dirty Spinster, dressed in a pink frilly night gown and fluffy slippers, holding a cat in one arm and stroking it with her other hand, saying, "I don't care about your supposed rights, if I hear you sodomizing another member of the animal kingdom, I'm evicting your ass." She slams the door shut, accidentally hitting the cat in her arms in the head. The cat goes limp in her arms. The Dirty Spinster starts to wale in agony.

Monkeyboy comes back down the hallway to see the crushed skull of the cat in the Dirty Spinster's hands. "What a stupid bitch."

1 comment:

Uncle Sam said...

Your a strange little monkey sir. :-)