Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And Now, the Worst of 2007, Movie Edition

I did my favorite movies of 2007 and I stopped at 10. There were a lot more than 10 movies that I loved this year, but I made it 10 to make me think more on it and come up with my real favorites, or the ones that were the freshest in my mind. Addendum to the list: I didn't see Juno till 2008, so I'm not counting it, and Sweeney Todd would probably be somewhere on the bottom half of the list, somewhere between 6 and 10.

But I digress, I already did that blog, this one's about the worst movies of 2007, which there was a lot that I just didn't like, while there were a few that just made me wanna burn the theater down. Now, some of these movies may not be that bad, but I was really disappointed in them to the point that I had bad movie experiences. You be the judge. I won't point out why each one made the list, I just hated them. Enjoy.

15. Catch and Release
14. I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry
13. Evan Almighty
12. Pathfinder
11. License To Wed
10. Mr. Woodcock
9. Skinwalkers
8. The Ex
7. Epic Movie
6. Georgia Rule
5. Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters
4. War
3. Death Sentence
2. I Think I Still Love My Wife
1. I Know Who Killed Me

Okay, so 1-5 are definitive as my 5 suckiest times at the cinema this last year. The rest are pretty much where they need to be, but if you come up to me with a reasonable and logical explanation of why Mr. Woodcock is worse than The Ex, I may just agree with you.

And I've already seen one that's going to make next year's list, In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Movie. Well, it is Uwe Boll, what did I expect.

2 comments:

Uncle Sam said...

Dude is skin walkers that bad? I mean its got werewolves with guns. Which is usually two good things. Like chocolate and peanut butter. That and your down on death sentence? Is'nt it kind of a crappy version of battle royal? Thats partly made of awesome. Come on dude. Not to mention its got "Stone Cold" Steve "Muther F'ing" Austin. And Vinnie "I'm a big bad ass, Guy Richie film appearin dude" Jones? I dont know there chudster. Your whole pacifism stance seems to be getting out of control. I think its time we took you out on the town. Get you loaded up on whisky, and your head greased up on some fight club movie action. Get your whoop ass on, and wound some dirt bag that needs a little knuckle to head love'n.

Kane said...

"I think its time we took you out on the town. Get you loaded up on whisky, and your head greased up on some fight club movie action. Get your whoop ass on, and wound some dirt bag that needs a little knuckle to head love'n." sorry, but that quote from Ronin made my coke shot out of my nose, the thought of "ronin" out raising kane on the town lol